- Company Name
- Ryutsu Service Co., Ltd.
- Representative Director
- Yoshiaki Hattori
- 340 Kurasawa, Kikugawa City, Shizuoka Prefecture, 439-0002 Japan
- TEL 0537-35-6868 / 5661
- 1989 (First year of Heisei era)
- 10 million yen
- FSSC22000, Organic JAS, PCQI Process Manager
- Shizuoka Bank , Shimizu Bank
- Ryutsu Service Co., Ltd. was established in 1989 as the green tea processing division of Hattori Seicha, founded in 1905. After acquiring agricultural lands, we continued this far to a fully integrated production, including cultivation, tea processing, manufacturing, and sales.
- Tea and coffee production, manufacture, and wholesale distribution. Bagging, bottling, canning, agriculture, and solar business. We are developing new Gyokuro, Matcha, and new tea varieties to change the declining tea industry. Following the motto “producing and selling our own,” we are not only answering the domestic demand but also enlarging our market abroad.
Food Safety Policy
- We will comply with laws and regulations related to food safety, and other requirements agreed by Ryutsu Service Co., Ltd.
- We will accurately grasp the factors that affect food, set specific food safety goals that contribute to maintaining food safety and strive to achieve them.
- We will regularly monitor and review our food safety management system and strive to continuously improve it.
- We strive to protect food from all internal and external malicious harm.
- We do not allow food fraud and build a system to prevent it.
- We will endeavor to develop and support human resources to practice the above.
- We will document this food safety policy, make it known to all employees and everyone who works for us, and make it publicly available.
October 1st, 2021 (Reiwa 2nd)
Ryutsu Service Co., Ltd.